Friday, November 9, 2012

Bird cage with the Cameo silhouette

Wanted to share with you a birdcage that I made. I recently got a Cameo and I must tell you I'm In love. I had to send my cricut expression in for replacement because it never cut right. It always ripped my papers or it doesn't cut all the way through. Not to mention all the expensive cartridges you have to buy. So I decided to sell all my cartridges. And bought my cameo. I'm so glad I did because now I'm able to make creations like this. I will definitely be making more 3D objects to alter.

I used my favorite paper on here from the Prima tea thyme collection along with some yellow cardstock, I didn't add any distress inks but did add some gesso to it for texture. I added some lace as the bottom to cover up the layering of the birdcage. I still have to add a bird but for now I'm happy with it. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment