Friday, April 26, 2013

Altered dresser and box using Tsunami Rose papers

Hello everyone,

Today's project I want to share with you a box and a dresser I just finished. I have been loving creating these because they are fun, easy and fast to do. I always love using my handmade touches on projects like these.

The box I didn't add as much flowers as I normally do, which is a surprise yes I know. Hehehe. As people layer more and more things on their projects I try to do the opposite. Put less things but yet still make it look loaded.

The dresser I used a purple color paper which is something new for me. I seem to always create with white cream and purple. I do love how everything came together.

I also added a card that I made for a friends birthday. ;) I used Gelatos on the embossed background. I also love that flower I made, particularly the fabric material. I hope you like my projects and thanks for stopping by.

You can check out my video for them below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AALRWBC2G bw















No comments:

Post a Comment