Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another Altered cigar box

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been doing a lot of flower orders lately so there's really nothing for me to post. I've also been doing a lot of cooking as well, pretty successful with that. If you guys are interested in the food department please let me know and I will post as I go. I mostly cook Vietnamese food mainly because I'm not good at American or other dishes.

Anyhow, I have been informed that all of my items I left at my local gift shop has been sold. I was super happy. so today I want to share an altered cigar box that I finished a few nights ago. I got the Tim holtz clock die and I love it. I had to use it. I put some of the new flowers I made as well. Hope you like it. I need to get busy again making new stuff. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment