Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby's 1st birthday

I'm so excited for the projects I've been working on. We were given a little ballerina outfit a while back and I knew right away I wanted to make her birthday theme ballerina. Her birthday is a day before mine on September 13. So I will get to share a cake with her. But these are a few things I created for the party. Ballerina favor bags. I used the Tim holtz sewing room die and the bag was cut from the new artiste cartridge from CTMH. (which I adore). The ballerina were inspired by my friend Van's recent tag swap. I also cut half of the flower circle thing to make fans to put on the plates.

The sign I made for her was sent to me by Cindy for our DT swap. The letters I cut out from my cricut. I used one of my butterflies and a lace flower that I made.

1 comment: